EMDR With Eating Disorders
Course Trainer: DaLene Forester Thacker, PhD, LMFT, LPCC
You will learn...
- The 3 most commonly held Negative Cognitions the EMDR therapist needs to know when treating Eating Disordered individuals and individuals with disordered eating.
- How to integrate EMDR into a comprehensive treatment plan utilizing the EMDR 8-phase model and 3-pronged protocol, for individuals with Eating Disorders and disordered eating.
- Learn to recognize client readiness for implementing EMDR successfully
- The art of Developing Negative and Positive Cognitions with Eating Disordered patients
- Closure Techniques for Incomplete Sessions
- And so much more!
This course consists of didactic presentations and case consultations.